Master in Strategic Marketing
In collaboration with:
Face-to- face lessons at the BSBI Berlin Campus:
Potsdamer Straße 180-182
10783 Berlin, Germany
For further enquiries and enrollments, please send as a message to email@example.com.
Description of the Course
Learn how to develop and implement effective marketing strategies across the world with this master’s degree.
This programme will help you to develop a critical understanding of strategic marketing and deal with the challenges of fast-changing organisations, as well as giving you an overview of the different requirements of local, national, and global markets.
Whether you want to work in the private, public, or charity sector, this course will give you skills that will help you to progress in your industry as an expert marketer. With your new understanding of marketing, you could also set up your own business or pursue further studies.
UNINETTUNO's - Scientific Committee
- Prof. Marco De Marco (Organizational Dynamics and Behaviour, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Francesca Maschio (Private Law, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Alberto Romolini (Business Economics, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Paolo Agnese (Banking and Finance, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Silvia Massi (Corporate Criminal Law, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Dr. Manuela Rinaldi (Labour Law, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
What will you study?
In addition to a wide range of key marketing topics (such as communications and consumer behaviour) you can also tailor the course to your specific interests with electives in the second semester.
The programme is designed to capture the dynamic global changes that are happening across the market, particularly as new countries become major consumers of goods and services.
You’ll learn through a practical and interactive teaching approach, discussing new concepts with your tutors and classmates. This will help you learn how the theories can be applied in practice, and you’ll also be able to see how they work through a four month internship.
All students will also have the option to learn German for 4.5 hours a week.
Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience.
Proof of English
IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
- English native speakers
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
- Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English speaking country
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Marketing Communications
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
- Research Methods
- Cross-cultural Management (elective)
- Project Management and Leadership (elective)
- Global Marketing Management (elective)
- Research Methods
Study Modality and Examination Regulation
The study modality of the program, and the examination regulation are available
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is focused on helping students become an exceptional leader in their professions. This means that every course offered by BSBI is designed with enterprise, leadership, and success in mind. BSBI believes that the best way to help students get a job is by developing their practical business skills and understanding of the industry.
The aim is to give students and alumni the tools they need to ensure professional success in their chosen industry, including support from world-leading lecturers and industry-focused academics.