Master in Finance and Investments
In collaboration with::
Face-to- face lessons at the BSBI Berlin Campus:
Potsdamer Straße 180-182
10783 Berlin, Germany
For further enquiries and enrollments, please send as a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description of the Course
This master’s degree is ideal for those who want to enter the finance industry, or who are already in the sector and want to quickly move up the ladder.
You’ll develop a range of advanced skills to help you manage and overcome challenges within finance and investments, improving your knowledge of the sector and increasing your confidence.
This course is taught through practical methods, and all modules are designed to help you understand both theory and practice - so you’ll understand the concepts and how to apply them in the workplace.
UNINETTUNO's - Scientific Committee
- Prof. Marco De Marco (Organizational Dynamics and Behaviour, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Francesca Maschio (Private Law, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Alberto Romolini (Business Economics, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Paolo Agnese (Banking and Finance, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Prof. Silvia Massi (Corporate Criminal Law, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
- Dr. Manuela Rinaldi (Labour Law, International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)
What will you study?
The programme covers a variety of core topics, such as financial analysis and corporate finance, making sure that you have a good grounding of how to be effective in this complex field. You’ll gain skills that you’ll use in the office every day, making you a more efficient employee.
During the second semester, you can choose from a range of elective topics to help you specialise in the area you’re most interested in. This means you can tailor the degree towards your specific career ambitions.
This course will also teach you the best methods to use for academic research – so you’ll have a good foundation if you want to take a route into academia.
Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience.
Proof of English
IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
- English native speakers
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
- Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English speaking country
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Research Methods
- Derivatives and Alternative Investments (elective)
- Islamic Banking Operations (elective)
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity (elective)
- Research Methods
Study Modality and Examination Regulation
The study modality of the program, and the examination regulation are available here
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is focused on helping students become an exceptional leader in their professions. This means that every course offered by BSBI is designed with enterprise, leadership, and success in mind. BSBI believes that the best way to help students get a job is by developing their practical business skills and understanding of the industry.
The aim is to give students and alumni the tools they need to ensure professional success in their chosen industry, including support from world-leading lecturers and industry-focused academics.