According to the Ministerial Decree of the 22nd October 2004, nr. 270 art. 6, the admission to the Three-year Degree Courses is subject to possession of a High School Diploma or any other study title, obtained abroad, that is deemed eligible.
According to the Ministerial Decree of the 22nd October 2004, nr. 270 – art. 6, in order to be admitted to a Second-Cycle (Master Level) Degree Course, it is required to possess a three-year degree or a university diploma or another study diploma, obtained abroad, deemed eligible.
The concurrent enrolment in more than one Universities or in more than one study courses of the same University is not allowed, with the exception of our partnering Italian and foreign Universities with which double titles are delivered.
The enrolment at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO can be fulfilled only through our online procedure. It is necessary to have an e-mail account that will be asked for upon enrolment.
In order to access the matriculation procedure, you will need to have available a photo or scanned copy of your:
- Identity document (Identity Card or Passport)
- Health Insurance Card or Fiscal Code (for all those residing in Italy)
- Document certifying the title of access to the degree course (Parchment: High School Diploma or Degree) or self-certification
of the same.
- Enter the Administrative Secretariat, go to the top-right menu, click on Enrolment.
- Execute the new account registration through the system guided procedure. At the end of the procedure a username and a password will be generated; these are to be used in the restricted area.
- From the top-right menu, access the restricted area of the administrative secretariat using the username and password generated by the enrolment procedure.
- Execute the online matriculation procedure entering the data and enclosures that will be requested. In order to go on, you will have to accept the Contract with the Student. When all data are entered, you will be asked which payment mode you prefer. It is possible to pay the matriculation fee by online payment by credit card or by bank transfer. Please check the Rules for Paying University Fees.
- If you decided to pay by bank transfer: at the end of the Matriculation Procedure, the Secretariat system will display the “Print the Matriculation Application” button and clicking on it you will
display the pre-filled-in Matriculation Application Form, in a PDF format. At this point, you will have to print and sign the Matriculation Application, scan it or take
a photo of it and include it in a single document in the “Menu – Secretariat – Career Enclosures” section.
- If, instead, you decided to pay by credit card: as soon as you have made the payment you can click on the Menu on the top right, then on "Secretariat - Certificates", download the Application Form.
You will have to print and sign the Matriculation Application Form, scan or take a photo of it, and
include it in a single document in the "Menu - Secretariat - Career Attachments" section.
- We remind you that if you have entered a convention, in your first access to the Administrative Secretariat you will be asked to give consent to privacy related to the category you belong to.
- In addition, if you have requested a ECTS Credits Recognition, you must send the signed form for ECTS Credits Recognition and any extra-university certifications:
- via certified e-mail (PEC – Posta Elettronica Certificata) to: email@example.com
- via regular mail, to the :
- Students Secretariat of the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO,
Corso V. Emanuele II, 39
00186 Roma ITALIA
The bank details to make the bank transfer are:
In favor of: Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
IBAN: IT58 D030 6905 0571 0000 0002 796
BIC BCITITMM (only for bank transfers from abroad)
(bank name: IntesaSanPaolo SpA
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 152 00186 Rome IT)
We wish to remind you that in case of payment by bank transfer you must compulsorily include the fiscal code, student’s name and surname into the purpose box and send the payment receipt via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.