How to Participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Programi
New and experienced entrepreneurs who are willing to take part in the entrepreneurs exchange program should apply via the online-application tool. Applicants can indicate the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO as local contact point (intermediary organization). The role of UNINETTUNO is that of guiding and reference organization for the whole procedure.
If the application is retained, the entrepreneur will be able to access an online catalogue including all applications and search for the more suitable match with the help of the local contact point.
It is recommended that potential candidates read carefully the registration for (
new entrepreneur guide //host entrepreneur guide), to have all required information at hand before starting the registration process.
Main steps to follow to participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program:
- Prepare your application documents: curriculum vitae, motivation and, in addition for the new entrepreneurs, a business plan;
- Register via the online form and submit your CV and business plan (for new entrepreneurs only);
- Build a relationship with a new or host entrepreneur abroad. There are two options to go on:
You suggest to UNINETTUNO a new or host entrepreneur with whom you are already in contact, or
- You look for a new or host entrepreneur in the online catalogue with the help of UNINETTUNO.
- Reach an agreement with your new or host entrepreneur about the work and learning project (i.e. about the dates, objectives and activity plan of the exchange) and submit the details to UNINETTUNO;
- Signature of Commitment to Quality: A Commitment to Quality (link) should be (digitally) signed by all partners involved in the relationship. As a new entrepreneur, you should equally conclude a funding agreement with UNINETTUNO;
Start of the stay abroad: The duration of the exchange may be from 1 to 6 months with the possibility of dividing the stay into weekly slots (providing the time span does not exceed a total of 12 months);
- The financial assistance to the new entrepreneur will be provided in several payments, according to the agreement signed with UNINETTUNO.