Erasmus+ programme, strategic partnerships.Call:
24 Months (1/9/2014 - 31/8/2016)Project Manager:
DARCO JANSEN - EADTUUNINETTUNO Scientific Leader:
Prof. Maria Amata GaritoUNINETTUNO Project Manager:
Dr. Nicola ParavatiWebsite: http://www.score2020.eadtu.eu/
SCORE2020 aims to exploit the potential of Open Education and MOOCs by creating regional support centres.
These regional centres promote the development, implementation and use of MOOCs and other instruments to further support Open Education.
Support Centres for Open education and MOOCS in different Regions of Europe 2020 (SCORE2020) is building regional expertise centres on open education and MOOCs (Massive Open On-line Courses) with the support of the European platform of OpenupEd experts.
The regional expertise centres will promote, stimulate and activate the development and the delivery of MOOCs and other modes of open education as well as use of MOOCs in their region by:
- Advising the management about strategies and organisational / business models and training staff of HEI’s on the instructional design and delivery of MOOCS , using new pedagogies and methodologies
- Publishing instructional design and delivery models for MOOCS
- Improving the quality and relevance of MOOCS and new modes of teaching and learning by the use of quality labels (e.g. Openuped label) and offering training to implement quality standards
- Exploring pathways to formal recognition of MOOCS and open education
- Promoting the use of MOOCS and open education in the region by degree programmes, new types of programmes, the corporate sector, continuous professional development initiatives and individual citizens.
- Creating awareness among regional stakeholders (governments, local policy, HEIs, businesses and society/labour force) of the effectiveness and efficiency of regional collaboration on MOOCS and open education for the development of higher education and of a knowledge region.
SCORE2020 project objectives are:
- The regional expertise centres will promote, stimulate and activate the development and the delivery of MOOCs and other modes of open education as well as use of MOOCs in their region.
- The regional expertise centres constitute together a European strategic partnership, which is supported by the European OpenupEd MOOCs platform. This will valorize the MOOCs developed in different regions in a broader European and global context. It also will strengthen each of the regional centres by sharing and developing transnational expertise of which each can benefit.
International Telematic University UNINETTUNO is responsible for “WP7 – Exploitation”.
Therefore, UNINETTUNO will be involved in the definition and implementation of the exploitation plan, the drafting of the activity report and of the exploitation plan, the development of guideline for continuation partnership and the policy brief. UNINETTUNO will also organize the Multiplier Events n. 2 and n. 3.