The course is structured as follows:
Lecture 1. General information about heating. Characteristics of heating systems.
- Characteristics of heating systems;
- Classification of heating systems;
- Heating agent in heating systems;
- Main types of heating systems.
Lecture 2. Ventilation systems. General information.
- Concept of ventilation, purpose and main tasks;
- Classification of ventilation systems;
- Ventilation system and basic equipment;
- Air ducts for ventilation systems;
- Requirements for ventilation systems.
Lecture 3. Air-conditioning systems. General information.
- Concept of air-conditioning;
- Classification of air-conditioning systems;
- Air-conditioning system selection;
- Main types of air-conditioning systems.