The enrolment to the Master in European Law and Policies is carried out by means of our online procedure. It is necessary to have an e-mail account that will be asked upon enrolment.
In order to access the matriculation procedure it is necessary to act as follows:
- Enter the Didactic Secretariat that will allow you to enrol to the Master directly online.
- Execute the new account registration through the system-guided procedure.
- If you have any problems, do not hesitate to call the Student Secretariat (+39 06 692076.70 | +39 06 692076.71) which will help you in filling in the form below.
- At the end of the procedure the system will generate a username and a password to be used to access the restricted area.
- Access the restricted area of the Administrative Secretariat using the username and password generated by the enrolment procedure
- Execute the online matriculation procedure entering the data that will be required. When all data are entered, you will be asked which payment mode you prefer.
- It is possible to pay the matriculation fees by Online Payment by credit card or by Bank transfer.
The bank details to make the bank transfer are:
|In favour of: Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
|Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 152
|IBAN: IT58 D030 6905 0571 0000 0002 796
|BIC BCITITMM (only for bank transfers from abroad)
In case of payment by bank transfer it is necessary to send the payment receipt by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Fax to: +39 06 69207621
The International Telematic University UNINETTUNO will acknowledge the enrolment sending an e-mail including the matriculation number, the USER ID and the Password to access the e-Learning platform.
If you have any technical problem with the matriculation procedure, you can get in touch with us by: ì
- email: email@example.com
- toll-free number:: 800 333 647