The main objective of the project is to improve regional policy in the Med area in retail sector through innovation. The project will design and implement local and regional innovation policies, through mutual learning and best practices transfer, trying to promote business development and innovation initiatives. This main objective will improve the capacity of economic and territorial actors for strengthening and innovation.
1) Fostering at a local, regional and European level the innovation culture in the retail sector in the following areas:
- Innovation in retail and Town Centre Management.
- Innovation in retail and Trainee.
- Innovation and modernization projects.
- Innovation in retail, for the integration of immigrants and women.
2) Promoting and transferring selected best practices. Through the Virtual Community created by the project, all partners will share their innovative experiences in retail sector.
3) Developing common and innovative tools based on ICTs in order to improve the understanding and cooperation in the project.
4) Green Paper on Innovation in the Retail Sector. To promote at a European level the elaboration of a Green Paper on Innovation in the Retail Sector that could become a road map to help the European Commission and other Institutions and Bodies to include retail among its priorities.